What changes have been made in version 1.7.33 of ‘Starfield’? Below, I’ll provide you with an overview of the update in ‘Starfield’ version 1.7.33. If you’re interested, let’s take a look together, and hopefully, it can be of help.
Crew Capacity Resolution
‘Starfield’ Version 1.7.33 Update: Fixes and Improvements
• Characters: Fixed an issue where some characters were not in the correct positions.
• Space Stations: Fixed an issue where space stations would be marked as having a ship already owned by the player.
• Traders: Fixed an issue where all items of traders were accessible.
• AMD (PC): Fixed an issue where lens flares were not displaying correctly on AMD graphics cards.
• Graphics: Addressed an issue that could cause textures to become blurry when zooming in on visuals.
• Graphics: Resolved an issue where scrolling the mouse in the inventory menu could cause photosensitivity reactions.
Performance and Stability
• Handheld Scanner: Fixed frame rate drops when using the handheld scanner.
• Implemented various stability and performance improvements to address client crashes and freezes.
• Display: Fixed an issue where applying displayed items to in-ship character models would cause those items to disappear.
• Display: Fixed an issue where items saved in the Razorleaf ship’s storage containers and weapon racks would disappear after commandeering another ship.
These are the updates in ‘Starfield’ version 1.7.33.”